Our house is still full of life as of 12/27 - all bedrooms full and Schuy, Whit and 'family' sleeping on the basement floor. All blankets, pillows (and such) in use and rightfully so. I nestled into bed on a cold winter night (blizzard well underway outside) awaiting a lovely night sleep. Then, bam! I get pushed repeatedly. Preplexed, I say, "What's wrong!" To my dismay the answer comes back . . ."You're snoring!" So, fearing more "sleep-deprivation, off I go to the living room couch for a semi-good sleep. Looking around I find NO blankets, only Drago and Mini's dog blanket . . . so I curled up in a small ball and snuggled under the warmest dog blanket ever soon to have Drago and Mini close by for company . . .all night!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME . . .
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ME . . .
HAPPY ANNIVERSAY DEAR BERTA . . .
HAPPY ANNIVERARY TO ME . . . .!
"Ouch"
"Oh yeah, 38 years and counting!"
Went to the show in IF and watched "Pursuit of Happyness" with Will Smith. It's a true story of a 'self-made man'. It was very inspirational - acutally incredible. Reminded me so much of Cameron when he worked in the financial district in San Francisco.
Went to dinner a Bajo's Mexican Restaurant and shared a dinner - topped off with Dairy Queen ice cream cone. I've gotten approximately 9 hrs. of sleep in the past week - so I was falling asleep almost the entire night & day. I just wasn't the best company - so tired - so quiet.


No comments:
Post a Comment